Old May 26th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default Caliban singing for his breakfast

On May 24, 8:50*pm, Marina wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:

OMG, Marina, he is *so* shmooshably adorable!!! * *Those round, ridiculous
eyes! *I'd love to kiss him right on his pink nose.

I know. I think he's going to be like Nikki and have a face like a
kitten for all his life.

Nina has that sort of "you can't possibly scold anybody as cute as
ME" kitten face too. Caliban is definitely shmooshable! You're lucky
to be clear over in Finland or I'd have to catnap him. =o)

Now feed that poor, starving widdle baby, Marina!

Melissa