Old July 19th 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_2_]

Default Smudgie is Lost! But I Know Where She Is!!!!

Still purring and praying for her to get herself home ASAP. I've told
Sootie to send the message that it's gone on too long now even for a BCT.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Thank you Judith and everyone. Today we put up posters further afield, then
I got a call whilst we were walking the woods tonight. A friend of a friend
has been feeding a black and white "stray" for the last 3 nights in the area
we had just put up posters! I got their contact info then we got a call
from them to say they had enticed the cat into their house. We drove round
but alas it wasn't Smudgie The cat they have been feeding is plump and
healthy looking and by having a quick "feel" I could also inform them it's a
neutered "he" and not a "she" cat! He is very pretty though! I think if
they stop feeding him chicken and turkey he will probably make his way home.
They have promised to take him to a vet to be scanned for a microchip if
he's still around in a day or so.

Sharon