Old July 21st 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Smudgie is Lost! But I Know Where She Is!!!!

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message
Perhaps we should direct purrs and prayers to specific longitude and
latitude.....of the wooded area and surroundings. Best wishes. MLB

If you go to maps.google.com and type in "slaughters wood, luton" then go
to the "satellite" option you can see the area we are covering. She was
last seen in the part between Hayling Drive and right along to where it
turns the corner at Ditton Green, which borders the farmers field. That
was a week ago. Now I have postered, and am walking, the remaining strip
of woods up to where it meets Crawley Green Road and the larger patch of
Slaughters Wood itself. Once I can get another sighting I can start
trapping again in that part. We live in Telscombe Way, which isn't really
that far away as the crow flies, but may just as well be a million miles
with the luck we are having now!

Don't give up Sharon. Still sending purrs that she will know are GYFBH
purrs.