Old October 29th 15, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Sad Jellicle Ball annownzmint

Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate wile, we iz privileged to know dat a kittee iz abowt to go to da Rainbow Bridge, and to be be abul to say gudbye to dat kittee befur dey goez. I iz sad to annowntz dat we haz dat oppurrtoonitee today. A kittee named Hunnybun iz startin herown jerney to da Brij today, after a fight wif cancermonsterz. Let us purr her to da Brij, and purr dat herown hoominz won't be too sad fur too long.

Daisy-chan, pleez add Hunnybun, House of Batson, to da list fur da final kallin. Fangu.

Rebecca