Old October 29th 15, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Sad Jellicle Ball annownzmint

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 8:29:11 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or
Rebecca wrote:
Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate wile,
we iz privileged to know dat a kittee iz abowt to go to da Rainbow
Bridge, and to be be abul to say gudbye to dat kittee befur dey
goez. I iz sad to annowntz dat we haz dat oppurrtoonitee today. A
kittee named Hunnybun iz startin herown jerney to da Brij today,
after a fight wif cancermonsterz. Let us purr her to da Brij, and
purr dat herown hoominz won't be too sad fur too long.

Daisy-chan, pleez add Hunnybun, House of Batson, to da list fur da
final kallin. Fangu.

Dere will be no pain, dere will be no fear, your luvd wunz will miss
you hear but you will see dem wuns again. and meenwhile

Waiting is

Honeybun feels a faint purr and a noseboop from 3 directions and a tail
slap her (but not hard).

Hunnybun, Mai folks will keep you company. Wez not the same as ur own,
but we will show you how to watch fur yur own. (RB: Vamp, Face,
Roscoe, Aunti Mabel). BTW, kin you teach us to catch dat red dot? Wez
got a hoomin up here who keeps saying it kin be done but ....