Old December 18th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default I must go to this place

hopitus wrote:

On Dec 17, 7:40 pm, "Kreisleriana" wrote:

No. Not THAT giant. Giant compared to the usual little garden snails.
More like the size of a fist. They're quite creepy enough, since they're
carnivorous (gulp). And they come out, silently, in the early evening . . .
so you're sitting out on the beach on a cool evening and you go "Hmm,
there's one of those snails." And you go back to talking and five or ten
minutes later, you look around, and you're surrounded by dozens of the
buggers. Sort of Hitckcock-like. And you say, "Well, I think I'll go
inside now." :-O

ROFL. Meat-eating snails? They - as you suspected - were probably
considering
how you'd taste for dinner, let's say a large banquet for them. I did
google with
not much success; all i could get outa that was "African" giant
snails, which
looked what little I could see maybe size of footballs, LOL on some
hoomin arm.

Like this?

http://exoticpets.about.com/od/gener...and-Snails.htm

As cool as they look, they are actually a health hazard because they
carry a parasite that can be easily picked up by humans (such as the human
who is hold them in the above photo).

--
Joyce ^..^