Old June 23rd 17, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default June 2017 Occifurrz of Cat America

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I beleebz I mite be da sorce of da catfusion. I wuz fingkin abowt da
former purrzident of Catmerica, Clarence. I fingkz I rememfurz dat he
bekamed purrzident thru an elekshun.

Rebecca

Maybe! Anyways, Lets Maiself know if dere was a vice pozition you
wanted maislf to look at. The list naow is hard to tell, ok and I'z
17-20 (mebbe 21?). 17 is least I'z kin be. Dez purrty I was finded in
dat dark age 7. Den da teds kept me to civiliaze maiself fur 18 months
den Meowmie letted me adopt her 9 years anna 4 months ago. Iffin you
add the known months with teds and my Meowmie, dats 11. Den add how
old wuz I when dey finded mee? If 7, den I'z 18 now. I kin only count
birfdays dat happed after the big scarey dark times.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!