Old July 30th 03, 10:03 PM
Dee

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, bewtifulfreak wrote:

"Cheryl" wrote in message

I need to add a picture from the outside, but here is one of my
kitties enjoying the sun
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82978103lvhuIP

Your Shadow's a doll, he looks almost exactly like my Greebo (big ol' black
boy with teddy bear face)!

Aww Cheryl *hug* !!

I don't usually get to look at everyone's photos because pine doesn't
support links (and I haven't figured out how to cut and paste with the
windows 2000 telnet box), but I had to see Shadow, I feel like he's out
brother! He's just as handsome as can be. I'm looking at your after
hospital pics now, and I feel so bad for both of you. I know just how you
felt. It makes me sad to see the little shaved spot on Shadow's leg, h0p
had them in his front and back legs each more than once the first time,
and has a new one now. It always bothered me that Sunny died with her
front legs shaved like that ...just didn't seem right. Well, hell. that
all got more maudlin than I'd intended! Shadow's awesome, he reminds me
of my Sam

Dee