Old August 22nd 03, 06:30 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:06:47 -0600, "Byron & Christine Burel"
wrote:

Purrs for both Natasha and for you, Jeanne -- hope the antibiotics clear up
infection quickly. I'm no expert but maybe she was feeling nauseated from
being dehydrated after several bouts of throwing up ? I have had 2 cats
with kidney failure; one diagnosed at 15 and who lived till almost 21 and
the last who was diagnosed at 14 and lived till 17. In both cases, I feel
that giving subq fluids helped them feel better and helped their kidney
values. I hope that Natasha won't need fluid therapy for a long while yet
but if she does it can be beneficial.
hugs,
Christine

Purrs from here, too, and a second to Christine's post that subq
fluids can really help. I have not yet started doing them with Cosmo,
but I know the time will come, and I will be ready.

Ginger-lyn