Old June 10th 04, 09:41 PM
Sylvia M

kud day see da gaz in da xrayz???

Dyna, wundurink

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Thank yourownsef, dey called it gas, dey efin tooked xrayz of minesefs
inside,
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
der I was mindin myown business, when I hurked up and cried a little

anna
furry soft and dat visitin kitten snached mysef anna taked me to da

merginci
ted!!! Her did rude stuffz to me anna gived me fluid anna decided I

was
jus
hafin a upsetted tummy, I am gonna really hurke today when dey isa

gone,
Tiger, HRMPHH!!!

Oh no! The nerve of humans sometimes - you would think they'd know

better.

I'm glad that you're not sick or anything, though.

Cleopatra