Old December 4th 03, 02:18 AM
Napoleon

"Christine Burel" wrote in message ...
"Jack" wrote in message
Hi, I have a male,neutered tabby; almost 3 years old. Over the past few
months he has started exhibiting rather disturbing behaviour. A month or

so

Another thought: the feral kitty I was working with had a problem with
biting and this is what I did upon advice; I would praise him constantly for
all the good things he did; Id' play with him, give him lots of good
attention but if he tried to bite me though he immediately was left in his
room without any further contact or comments from me. I'd go in after his
"time-out" (about 10 minutes) and start over again.

Setting aside the fact that this apparently worked, for some reason
the idea of a "time-out" for a cat just tickles me. :-)

He got the idea that
poor behavior led to no attention after not very long.

Hope this helps give you some ideas to try.
Best wishes,
Christine