Old July 1st 04, 07:20 AM
Cat Protector

That is terrible that you would suggest euthanasia. Unless the cat is
terribly sick and has no chance of being saved they should not be
euthanized. This problem might be easily solved and the cat most likely can
live a long and healthy life. You also can't predict that a cat will spend
the rest of their life in a cage. Haven't you ever heard of a no-kill
shelter?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"Sunflower" wrote in message
This is not the description of a cat that is easily rehomed. I can see

why
rescue hasn't gotten back to you. Most likely given her history, she

will
be euthanized or cruelly spend the rest of her life in a small cage if

they
even take her. If you have any affection for this animal, then take her

in
to the vet yourself and have her euthanized. I understand why she can't

be
a part of your family, but no other family is going to want her either.

You
owe it to her to make sure her last moments on earth are with the family

she
knows and loves now. I know it's hard for you to euthanize her, but it's
part of the bargain you made when you gave her a home in the first place.
If you cannot provide her with a good life, at least provide her with a

good
death.