Old September 15th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default New Outdoor Cat Enclosures

"Sherry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 14, 5:02 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
wrote in message

Christina Websell wrote:

If I can do it, anyone can if they are good health. Not any more for
me,
unfortunately, the incisional repair I had in March has broken down.
There
was only 44 per cent chance would work, anyway. I can live with it
atm,
medically. In every other way it is going to ruin my life.

Excuse my English, but **** - I am so sorry to hear this!! After
all
you went through to get this done. Will you be able to have it re-done?

Yes, maybe

Is that even desirable?

No, I truly cannot tolerate that sort of pain again. Ever. OMG.
Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Tweed

I'm sorry Tweed. I remember you telling us how bad it was. I do not
blame you. I would
have to think long and hard before having *any* kind of gut surgery
again. It is the WORST.
A heart bypass is a "walk in the park" compared to gut surgery.
Take care of yourself the best you can.

Only if I knew I would die "for certain" without it would I have abdominal
surgery again.
Which is how it all started.

Tweed