Old July 20th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Received In My Inbox Today OT, Political, and funny

Adrian wrote:

I think the only person who probably hasn't offended anyone on this group
must be, Polonca, sometimes I think she's too nice to be true.

I think part of the problem, often, is that we are conversing in print,
not face to face. All too often tone of voice and facial expression
make all the difference in distinguishing a serious comment from one
intended to be humorous. Usually a "smiley" serves the same purpose,
but sometimes we forget to insert them, or the reader doesn't notice them.