Old July 8th 09, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Bakk an Forff an Hoam ugin

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 04:24:38 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

you needsa azk mine wife kittee bowt dem ping pong ballz, herown hoominz
getz demselvez sumwhere gud i thinkz, Tiger

search ebay for "ping pong balls" and you'll turn
up many sellers selling at $10 to $14 a gross.
These are cheap Chinese ones, but since you're not
playing tournament ping-pong with them, it doesn't
matter....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs