Old July 8th 09, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Bakk an Forff an Hoam ugin

Yoo gottid dat wite Twoodi!

No starez inna hous = unfare to catz.

We gotz sum cartbord bokses dough. Finking haow to doo dat.

MeOwy

On Jul 8, 1:14*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we duz noted haf starez in owrz howze efur, we feelz deprifed, Trudi"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Jul 8, 10:31 am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 04:24:38 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

you needsa azk mine wife kittee bowt dem ping pong ballz, herown hoominz
getz demselvez sumwhere gud i thinkz, Tiger

search ebay for "ping pong balls" and you'll turn
up many sellers selling at $10 to $14 a gross.
These are cheap Chinese ones, but since you're not
playing tournament ping-pong with them, it doesn't
matter....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/8/2009 12:30:35 PM

Fang-yoo..an cud we bye sum stairs on ebay awlso? *Dere isunt enny in
ar hous. *I wil aks meowmie to git dem.
MeOwy- Hide quoted text -