Old March 30th 12, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default 3 kitties: 0 - squirrel: 1

On Mar 29, 11:46*am, Booker wrote:
Chappy sawed him furst. In da tree, less dan hoomin hite off da ground.
He gotted into position.

Den ize saw him an gotted into position.

Den Snowflake sawwwed him an wented on da offur side ov da yard an
gotted into position.

We had dat squirrel surrounded.

Da squirrel jumped to da ground. Chappy started stalkin. Tu tu noysy. Da
squirrel heerd Chappy and ran bak to da tree.

We watched.Den da squirrel ran up da tree. I aynt goin up dat tree, tu
embarrassing to haf tu hav pawpaw helpz me down.

Da squirrel wented tu da furry furry top of da tree an den started
sqwakin at us dat he gotz away frum 3 katz.

I haff cotted a fyew skwirrels in mine time an I don't fink it HEPS to
haff uther cats heppin. Dey alarm da skwirrel and get in da weigh. In
FAK, I fine dat effen a doggy, an mine pals Konrad (RB) an Hether are
grate hunters, is too ez for da skwirrel to spotted. Excep:

Haff da doggy or da other cats on da groun and dey attrack the
skwirrels attenshum and den he run up da tree. Effen a well-trained
hooomin can do diss.
I jus wait IN da tree an da skwirrel comes to me. Kwite tasty. Ob
korse, deze days I leef da skwirrels alone beclaws I get plenny too
eat at hom.

--
Wascal