Old January 17th 17, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default Kitten Converts Reluctant Owner

On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 01:39:30 +0000, Jack Campin wrote:

Apparently cats can smell through the can.

We used to keep tinned catfood in an open drawer. That drawer soon
became Marblecake's favourite sleeping spot. The food must often
have been warm when we opened it.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that cats like their food best when it's at
their own body temperatures...so our cats would probably tell us it was very
thoughtful and considerate of Marblecake to warm it up for you before you served
it, thereby saving you the time and effort, and they'd probably also suggest
that you remember to say "Thank you!"

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY