Old August 9th 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Stormmee whatz we gonna do wif dem?

I wuz hopin yourself wuuld azk minesef, i would lof ta join yourself,
Stormmee pakin herown stuffz ahead
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
Stormmee, mine luff, I'm booking a room at Harri & Cleo's Kitty Bed And
Breakfast. Care to join me while your hoomins are gone?

Rosco P. Catrane

"Granby" wrote in message
I heard da gramby tellz someonez dat her soft and furry wag goin to

chicago
for a kouppla dayz and den her was leaffin right after dat to go to Gran
Islan New Yorkie. Dis iz not rite. Her iz gonna be dere fer a week or
soz. Her wantza see some fallz, well we ken fallz for her rigt here. Wez
just godda figgure a wayz ta keep des hoomans homez. Duz youownself haff
and ideaz?