Old October 30th 04, 12:07 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , Jeanne Hedge
wrote:

I wish there were kitty service animals who could do things like
this... Are there? Or are felines too independent to make good
service animals? (though the Power of Purr is a pretty good service in
and of itself)

My "virtual daughter's" senior cat has, on more than one occasion, just
about dragged her to her son's door when the child was having a seizure
behind a closed door.

Clifford(RB) guarded me from a well-meaning housekeeper doing everything
wrong after I skidded on a wet floor and broke my ankle. He was far
more impressive than when he confronted the neighborhood tomcat who
raised one eyebrow and said "yes, eunuch?"