Old May 5th 04, 04:01 AM
Sylvia M

Awlzo ham, lam(b) an effin ram!!!
Jam an yam dun't kownt.

Dyna, in a ryming craze

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
anna der isa cans wif cheese init anna bbq spam, TV canned fud xpurrt
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
Talk about insensitive! I go out of my way to be kind and civil to
everyone, and never send an insensitive ee-mail. What do I get in
return? An e-mail from some hoomin I've never heard of offering to

sell
me discount weight-loss pills. How rude! They're implying that I'm

FAT!

Relax, Amelia. It's just some ignorant human who harvested your e-mail
address from somewhere (maybe even from this newsgroup) trying to sell
you overpriced and probably counterfeit prescription drugs. It's not
personal - the sender probably doesn't even know who you are.

I am NOT fat, I'm fluffy. And big-boned.

Uh - ok. Sure.

I think I need to e-mail a hairball to that rude hoomin. Paw says it's
just SPAM, but it doesn't look or taste like that canned meat stuff. I
wouldn't mind if someone sent me a can of Spam; that stuff doesn't

taste
too bad.

Amelia T Cat
the fluffy shorthair tortie

Now that I can definitely agree with. We should be able to order some of
the meat kind of Spam online, shouldn't we? Where's meowmie's credit
card? We can order a whole case of the stuff, so we'll have plenty to
share with visitor kitties.

Cleopatra