Old October 26th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jannie

Default Cat With Chronic Soft Stool

On Oct 26, 9:24*am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Acidolpulos does not have to be pilled. *If you get capsules they can be
opened and the powder mixed *with the canned food. *I have done this to
prevent soft stools after using antibiotics. *It apparently has no
flavor so can't be detected in the food.

Constant changing of foods can lead to soft stools so pick a good canned
food and stick with it.

Don't pay any attention to Barry Parish - he is a kook.

* * * * * * * * * ---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

* (44° 15' *N - Elevation 1580')

Thanks Mike, that is what I will do.........I should get it by the end
of the week, anxious to see if it helps.