Old October 27th 09, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jannie

Default Cat With Chronic Soft Stool

On Oct 26, 5:18*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Jannie" wrote

Thanks Mike, that is what I will do.........I should get it by the end
of the week, anxious to see if it helps.

It helped my sister! I am not kidding. She was having similar problems
and I bought her the capsules, she took two a day, and boom, no more
problem. For her, yogurt does not work but acidophilus capsules did. They
are not expensive, you can find them in Walmart, Target, everywhere.

I am new to the group, what is the deal on all these
ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? They are so annoying.