Old March 3rd 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Shopping trip for ... me?

"Duke of URL" wrote in message

SNIP

Assorted wee stuff I've needed, like glass bowls (including one for

Chaos's
food); a measuring cup & spoons.

A long-haired hairy pillow for Chaos; a catnip beagle (bright red) for
Chaos; IAMS foil-paks of good-quality gooshyfood for Chaos; a brush for
Chaos ...

Are we seeing a pattern here?

--
Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)
Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler, Paleoconservative,

I know what you mean... Every time I go to a place that has a 'pet'
section... I end up spending $20 on stuff that I think the hoolikittens will
like.
--

Mathew
Butler to 3 cats: Chablis, Muscat & Sage