Old February 13th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Default The nerve!

I think we're going to have to all take turns hurking in shoes.

Our Paw-hoomin is traveling to Iowa for a job interview Thursday and
Friday, and he ISN'T PLANNING ON TAKING ANY KITTIES ALONG! Can you
imagine that? Us kitties have to have a chance to inspect the area and see
if it meets with approval. After all, what would it be like if the hoomin
moved us to a place without flutterbys or birdies or lizards?

And Sammy! Mine Sammy-love! If you move, will we have to get a divorce? I
hopes not!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence