Old December 2nd 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default Poinsettia

Ever since I adopted Rusty (RB) , I stopped buying poinsettia for
Christmas.
Now that he is gone, I bought my first pot of poinsettia in 15 years.
I also stopped getting a Christmas since I got Rusty.
But I don't think I'll get a tree this year. Too much trouble.

Yesterday I gave away Rusty's scratching pad and one of his many
brushes.
Two weeks ago, I gave away his hooded litter box.
Tonight I plan to give away the handout I got from a seminar of taking
care
of older cats.
The decal on my front door saying cat inside please help in case of
emergency was removed.