Old December 3rd 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Poinsettia

"Winnie" wrote in message
Ever since I adopted Rusty (RB) , I stopped buying poinsettia for
Christmas.
Now that he is gone, I bought my first pot of poinsettia in 15 years.
I also stopped getting a Christmas since I got Rusty.
But I don't think I'll get a tree this year. Too much trouble.

Yesterday I gave away Rusty's scratching pad and one of his many
brushes.
Two weeks ago, I gave away his hooded litter box.
Tonight I plan to give away the handout I got from a seminar of taking
care
of older cats.
The decal on my front door saying cat inside please help in case of
emergency was removed.

It's hard, isn't it? Hugs and purrs.

Joy