Old October 22nd 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

"zob" zob@ cox.net wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:57:21 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

"Christie" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message
It seems like every other question has to do with this. Please give us
break and "Google" this group for "inappropriate elimination" or "cat
pees on floor" or ... well, you get the idea. You should have tried
several differnt things before chemicals. But a pill is just so much
easier.

By the way know it all, you have no idea how long I have been trying
things, and dealing with this issue. And I don't use Google to read
this group, I use Outlook Expresses newsgroups. So sorry everyone
isn't
as in the know as you. It must be hard to go through life surrounded by
such stupid, ignorant, ill informed people as myself. Give yourself a
pat on the back.

Here's a little FYI at least 20 people like your self come in here
every
month and ask the same question over and over again. Instead of taking a
few moments and googling it; which would bring up this groups discussion
or
doing a find through outlook express as you are using. They jump and ask
the same question over and over. There are 2 or 3 current threads about
this going on in this group about this.

My guess is that someone finding a newsgroup with the name
"rec.pets.cats.HEALTH+BEHAVIOR" would assume that this is the
appropriate place to ask such a question. Maybe you need to find a NG
that would be more appropriate for your own needs if you don't like to
see the health and behavior of cats discussed.

Please this comes from the person who post here what maybe twice a month if
he is lucky move on