Old March 12th 04, 08:37 PM
kelly andgary

First of all I want to thank each and everyone of you here. Reading
through your replies, I became more and more filled with the feeling
"Geez, what a nice bunch of people". Guess you probably wouldn't realize
this unless you were on this..."The receiving end". Thank you all
sooo.very much.

With your feedback in mind....we've decided to nail Annie's favorite
chair to the laundry room wall (minus part of the chair's back and the
front legs...to start out with anyway) and at a height where the
youngster can't reach it with his extended paws. We'll see if at least
some version of this works out...if not...we'll opt for the cat tree.

Again I thank you all. If anyone ever tells me "cat people are the
best"....I will now just have to nod my head...knowingly.

Kelly