Old May 4th 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LadyJane

Default Our cat bed inventory

On May 4, 11:26*am, Bobcat wrote:
On May 4, 9:46*am, Bobcat wrote:

"Bobcat" bob_catt@... wrote:

We've been accused of pampering our four cats - Martha, Emily and Sophie indoors and Mooch our resident stray outdoors. There may be some truth to this, if you consider this inventory of cat-dedicated sleeping items around our house.

[snip]
- TOTAL: 10 cat beds, cat cushions, cat sofas and cat chairs

I've retaken cat bed inventory, and found that I missed one cat
cushion in the downstairs den. So the total should be 11, not 10!

I have FOUR cat beds/cushions and THREE cat trees for Princess Rita.

Not to mention, the whole couch and the whole bed.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita