Old March 18th 04, 07:24 PM
Jo Firey

"GraceCat" wrote in message
My daughter was born six years ago yesterday as well.

I *thought* seriously *thought* that they can't turn a baby loose for
48hours and a momma 24. This disturbs me greatly. Grr.
Congrats all around Hops

Grace

Drive through would have worked fine for my daughter when she had her three.
And after my sister-in-law had her second in record time after arriving at
the hospital, they told her if she had another to just stay home. Or she
would have it in the car on the way.

When Vicki's second son was born, they called us when she left for the
hospital. We stopped by her neighbors to pick up her older son, and by the
time we got to the hospital (less than 1 1/2 hours) she was sitting up in
bed scarffing down lunch. The baby was in the room with her and we all got
to pass him around etc.

It is just very unfortunate that they take an exception like this and treat
it as a norm they expect everyone to conform to.

Jo