Old March 19th 04, 07:21 PM
Bev

SUQKRT wrote:

In article , "Sam Nash"
wrote:

Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away. She had had Alzheimer's for
about 5 years and had been slowly going downhill. In some ways it was
relief that she was out of her suffering, but it's always hard to "let
Mom
go". Her Dad had passed away last April so it was just her Mom.

Healing purrs for your wife & her family.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

New Zealand purrs on the way Sam, what a sad year for your family. It
is almost a year since my sister died and I still miss not being able to
tell her things - particularly when something funny happens with the
kitties.

xxxxxx

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.