Old April 13th 04, 05:33 AM
Sherry

Default Dude, I'm Gettin' a Dell

Whoa. I'm getting a new computer for my birthday. I'm so excited. (Even though
it's just a cheapo Dell)....BUT I now have a circa 1996 Packard Bell, with
Windows 95. I can't open half the websites people post, and if I do, it takes
forever (if the thing doesn't just lock up). Forget animated things, and the
sound is iffy.

All I use a computer for is internet surfing and keeping up the little mailing
list/newsletter labels for the Humane Society newsletter, so I never could
really justify buying a new one.

Does anyone know, is there any reason I should buy the upgrade and get Windows
XP Professional instead of Windows XP home?

Sherry