Old August 4th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

I feel much better today. After last night I was a wreck.

Not all of your questions can be answered. But we have mostly all
lost family here and we know what you're going through.

What was your cat's name? His name was Q. Miss Moneypenny is my
living cat, same age.

What were his\her favourite things? I can't stop smiling at this one.
He wasn't a big talker and loved to sleep off a food-induced coma. He
was fat and fluffy. 23 pounds at his heaviest.

How did he come to pass away? The vet suspects diabetes. We thought
his new food and exercise regimen was helping his weight, but it was
really diabetes complications.

What were the signs you didn't recognise? Water consumption and the
weight loss described above.

I definitely have to get him posted on the website. He was the
sweetest cat. I couldn't have asked for a more affectionate cat.

Thank you, Fred

Regards,
Fred
(remove FFFF from my email address to email me)