Old August 25th 06, 08:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Chief Justicat election: progress report #2

Hihi, Tess. I iz takin kare uv Meowmie's korryspondinse cuz she haz gone
into sumfing kalled see-klooshun fur herown safeti.

We iz all fine. It wuz furryfurry hothot a wile bak, altho me an Sundance
getz to stay in da In so it wuznt too bad fur ussez. Meowmie keepz goin in
da Out, tho, an she sed dat it got so hothot one day dat she almost passed
owt! She will be furry glad when da hotmonsterz goez away agin an da
koldmonsterz kumz bak. She still rememfurs how nice it wuz to see da
fogmonsterz when she vizitid yurown Meowmie.

Rebecca

"Ms. Tess" wrote in message
Fangu due askin, Anti Sandy. Myne mommy iz duin OK tho she says hur
werk gibs hur da williwaws...

How ar yu? Iz it furry hot in da East Bay?

Tess
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 03:22:54 GMT, "Anti Sandy"
wrote:

Thank you, Tess. I have counted your vote!

How is your Meowmie doing?

Anti Sandy

"Ms. Tess" wrote in message
. ..
a small tabby and white gurlkat dashes into the polling place

I votes fur Ms. Lovable Louise

Tess
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 06:32:09 GMT, "Sundance"
wrote:

As of now, with just a little more than 24 hours to go in this exciting
election, 42 kitties have voted! Their names are listed at the bottom
of
this post.

You have until the end of day on Wednesday, August 23 to cast your vote
for
Chief Justicat. You can vote by either posting your vote here in RPCC,
or
by sending me email to carrieandbishop-6 at yahoo dot com. I will
acknowlege all the votes I see so that you know I have counted them.

That's all for now. Good luck to both catnidates.

Anti Sandy

List of kitties who have voted so far

Allegra
Amelia T. Cat