Old October 29th 03, 01:44 AM
Adam

Da whole kitty soomo history iz at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/4285/

Allegra "Great Girtha"

This is a wonderful Tribute, TV, who would like this sport ... he thinks

Rascal an I wer da regular competiturs in da Oofwate Class uv da Soomo
Tunramint an neerly alwaze faced eech uthur in da soomo ring. Effun tho
sumhow he wuz bigger den me, he neffur tuk unfare advantage. He had not
onlee da skill with all da diffrent soomo moves in da ring, but he
egsemplified da highest ideels an da tradishuns uv da sport at all

tymes.
Fur exampul, da furst tyme we met in da ring, az soon as he wun, he

helped
me git bak up in da most honurrable fashun. The wurld uv Kitty Soomo is

much bettur place becuz of Rascal's part in it an I will miss him lots.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9267/cats.html

Allegra "Great Girtha," 1998 Oofwate Soomo champeen