Old March 20th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Persia and the Crackle Sack

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:46:55 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

EEEK! I bought this thing over a week ago for a couple of dollars and I
just *knew* Persia would hate it. But, like most of us, I can't stop myself
from buying something I think my cat might like. A crinkle/crackle sac is
something that is padded but makes noise like a plastic bag and she's been
afraid of those. I knew she'd either hate it, be scared of it but it was
only a couple of dollars and I'm always trying to find things she likes. Oh
no! She loves it!

Persia has decided this thing is the most fun since mommy dropped a slice of
buttered toast on the kitchen floor! In fact, it's her fun place to nap,
after she kneads it and makes it crackle like crazy. Oooh, it's crackling
but it's soft! Okay, so it doesn't contain food; she can taks naps on it.

Best couple of dollars I ever spent. Wait until I sprinkle catnip on it!

WEEBLES: come crackle with Persia!

Jill

Oooh, we're getting' some around here.

Theresa