Old July 2nd 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Happy Canada Day!

Happi purr dayz to alla youz catnadianz, furri waz borned in catnada, Trudi
Rusty wrote in message
ups.com...
It is Catnada's purrsday today.

There are lots of people partying on Parliament Hill. Most of them wear
red and white. The snowbirds did their flyby.

Meowmie left early this morning to have breakfast with they mayor. She
said there were 5000 people there. She took some pads of butter home
for me. I love butter.

Tonight I may watch the firework on the Hill from my hammock on the
window sill. It is too far away to hear the noise. In contrast, the
firework from a nearby park is furry noisy. Last year Meowmie ran
between windows on one side of our home to the windows on the other
side to watch both fireworks.

Happy Catnada Day to all Catnadian kitties.

Rusty aka ???