Old May 6th 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default A Pair of Cat's Names

wrote in news:463d007a$0$14123
:

Christine K. wrote:

Irulan kirjoitti:

I don't know if this would upset anyone here, but
when I discovered that Lily's birthday (April 21)
was the same day as Hitler's, I went around the
house for about a week calling her my little Miss
Adolf Hitler.

Actually, Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, not April 21. I know

this
because my dad's born on April 21 too, is half German and used to

live
in what back then was Germany, but now belongs to Poland.

Well, if you think it's bad to share a birthday with Hitler, I
recently took a Stupid Internet Quiz (TM) called "Which Famous
Leader Are You?", and I came out as Adoph Hitler. Other people who
took the test were like Gandhi and Abe Lincoln and Einstein, and
I'm Hitler?? When someone else posted that their result was Saddam
Hussein, I felt much better.

In case you have a burning need to know which famous leader you a
http://similarminds.com/leader.html

Joyce

AHHHHH! I am Saddam!

Andy