Old February 11th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I home frum TED =^;;^=

Dem ofther kitties luves u but u profably smells funny after beink at da
TED.
"Ranger Greykitten" wrote in message
news
i home frum TED ad duing ok. i hate du nastie stuf meowmie has to gib
mee
for mi owie gummz and TED took 3 uff my toofies. me sleep lotz
me be fine. Meowme kiss me and told me she luvs me and gibs me sum kitt
toofpaste aftur the bad tasting gukky antibiotix.
I love me meowmie and Paw
Me brudder Pookie and my sister Sqweex keep hissing at me.
meee dunt care
meows
mosey

We'z glad you'z back home, Mosey. Sorry you losted a toof. Dat mean TED!

Are you going to join us on our adventure? I fink we'z all headed fur da
Furwoods Catsino for a kitties-only poker tournament.

Ranger