Old February 12th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

Default I home frum TED =^;;^=

meowmie dint take gud kare of me toofiez n I gotten bad gummz n TED had to
steal 3 uff my bad fangies.
Fank yew. Iz OEJ k?
Mosey

"Stormmee" we iz glad you iz home anna betterer but whut iz wrung wif Doze
TEDZ dat dey
iz allatime stealin tooferz, OEJ, missing a few for the same reazun!!!

Kyla =^..^=

i home frum TED ad duing ok. i hate du nastie stuf meowmie has to gib
mee
for mi owie gummz and TED took 3 uff my toofies. me sleep lotz
me be fine. Meowme kiss me and told me she luvs me and gibs me sum kitt
toofpaste aftur the bad tasting gukky antibiotix.
I love me meowmie and Paw
Me brudder Pookie and my sister Sqweex keep hissing at me.
meee dunt care
meows
mosey