Old July 19th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Being mean to Little Boy

This morning Little Boy has been a real cuddle bug. I was cuddling him
like a baby, and walked into the living room where Senyah was sitting.

I said, "Here's supper. We can eat the kitty!"

Little Boy immediately meowed at me, and when I bent down to kiss his
tummy, saying, "Mmmm, yummy kitty for supper!" he got frantic and started
pushing me away.

Well, past the laughing, I cuddled him some more, reassuring him that we
would never eat him. At which point he resumed his love bug routine.

Poor baby. Besides, he'd be too sweet (grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request