Old March 18th 10, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Dumdum pooter..mrrrrrrrrrt

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:10:54 -0700, Mosey \"=^..^=\"'s busy little fingers
typed:

Maybe it's cuz yor top posting. (;-))

Just kidding, but have you thought uv Linux? or is it a hardware
purrroblem?

Regardless, I wish good health fur you and the putur.

Fred

YeUP, it iz..Pa tryd tew fyx et n et jest wunt wurk rite gnow..
MrrrrrrrtMrrrrrrrt
ur wyl tryy layter Mosey

oh my diz iz horriblez, Trudi

diz dum fing iz akting UPP ugin n wunt let meowmee git on da innernet
tew anzwur hur emaylz.. Hur iz twin tew be pashunt wiff wt..Mrrrrrrt?
Et sez efferfing iz umkay, but wt jest wunt cunext... Watevur
Luffs
Mosey
PUUUUUUUUURR

--