Old November 2nd 05, 01:39 AM
Becky

Default Opinions, please......

wrote:
To add to my last post, also check out my post from 2002 on taming
ferals:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...356bc98?hl=en&

An excellent post, Megan. Very helpful.

I'd be concerned about having them in the same location as my other
animals, at least until a reasonable amount of quarantine time has passed.

The kittens should be taken to a vet, tested for FLV. Dewormed and given
their first shots before exposure to other animals. To protect your
other pets, it should be no less than 2 weeks, and 2 separate vet
visits, to ensure that worms will not infest your other pets.

During this time, you need to ensure that you wash your hands after
handling the kittens.

Good luck!

--
Becky