Old December 27th 04, 12:51 AM
CatNipped

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

If you have seen me bash America/Americans on this group, as a Brit I
apologise, but we would sure like you all to sign up to the emissions

thing.
No offence intended.

Tweed

No, Tweed, not that I noticed, sweetie, you've always been polite as far as
I've seen.

I too wish we would sign the Kyoto treaty. There are lots and lots of
people in this country who do also. Unfortunately, our party is not the one
currently in power (not for want of my trying, anyway - I voted, I *always*
get informed on the issues and vote).

The thing about it is, we have to put up with our duly elected officials
unless/until we vote them out of power, so we're stuck with what we've got
for the next four years - I just hope it's not too late to get this issue
resolved after that.

I disagree with a lot of things my *government* does, but I still love my
country and the majority of people who live here.

Hugs,

CatNipped