Old March 26th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default International Cat of Mystery

"badwilson" wrote in message

Our container is definitely full...to the brim! Also, we rented the whole
container, no one else's stuff is allowed in there. But it will still be
at
least 3 weeks before the stuff arrives after I do. I plan to rent a house
right away and I'll sleep on an air mattress. Helen Wheels is kindly
storing 3 large bags for us too, which contain sheets, towels, pots, pans,
dishes and even a toaster! I think I'll be ok camping out in an empty
house
for as long as it takes our stuff to arrive. We had to do it for 6 weeks
when I was 10 and we moved from Germany to Canada. For some reason our
container was extremely delayed but I can't remember why now.
--
Britta

I'm so excited for you all, Britta. Please keep us informed on how
everything is going, especially with Vino and his kitty TV experiences.
Moving is the pits except for the trip aspect of it. I hated packing and
unpacking, but getting there was a blast, and getting to know my new
surroundings fun and challenging. I still get itchy feet after being
somewhere for three to four years.

Pam S. who's been at Pine Cone's Retreat for Four years at the end of June.