Old August 26th 03, 06:53 PM
CK

Hopefully everything goes well with Frank's bloodworks and teeth etc.

But then I'll have to brag a bit about our good little fur-baby. A
couple of weeks ago when Laku was due for a booster-shot and general
check-up, the vet also checked his teeth. And as Laku was so well
behaved during the checkup and vaccination, the vet cleaned his teeth
right then and there, no sedation or anything, using some kind of
tong-like instrument, and just "clipped" the tartar away. I only held
Laku gently, and he didn't put up too much of a struggle, just something
like "oh man, does he really have to do that...".
He's such a *good boy*!!

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63