Old December 11th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Christmas Nip packages Should be Available at the Spa and Boutique

Ray or Fran wrote:
:: Snowflake, my secretary was real bad, but she'z just skimmed the
:: posts. It looks like the nip rescue is still in the future.
:: However .........
::
:: While Meowmie was NOT doing my secretary job furry well, Ize located
:: a gud alternate source of primo nip for us. This stuff comes from
:: Montana and it is organically grown and furry gud and theyze willing
:: to provide us nip at a furry gud toona price.
::
:: Youze nip boxes and bags are beautiful and Ize fink Ize found a local
:: artisan who will make us some nip soap, but not too many. Ize not
:: sure how that product will go over (personally not liking the idea
:: of a bath, no matter the soap).
::
:: So... what do you say ... do youze fink that between us weze can
:: make a nice display for the Boutique and Spa?
::
:: Puddi
:: (Always thankful for the flexibility of cat time)
::

Furzt ov awl, fangu furr yur lufferlee Kissamouse card, Puddi.

Neow, deown tu buzzinezz...In da Booteek dere iz ruum furr uh Kissamouse
tree, wiff da purdy bagz hangin, an da bokzez ondur da tree, buttid in good
reetsh ov kuztumerz.
Datz furr da pownd urr moor syzez. On da kowntur, weez kin put uh smawl
Kissamouse tree wiff ownz size bagz hangin, an wun tu twee ownz bokzez on da
kownter top, rownd da tree, onna big doyelee.

Heowz dat seownd?

Pit2nya, mgr.