Old January 25th 12, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Meowmie could use some job purrs

we thinkz owrz pozt fur purrin fur urmom didn't go thru, so we willz sayz
agin dat we iz purrin, OEJ
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Meny purrz she gits a nize wun.Sum yeers ago, ower Meomie wuz inna
sityouayshun lyke that an it wuznt furry nise. Altho frum thu cats poynt
uf vyew itz grate havin them around alla tyme, they gits edjy an sez
skary fings lyke 'we hopez we kin keep da ruf ovur da hed an by catfuds'

It has been nice having Meowmie around to keep us company during the day,
but we'd rather not have to listen to Paw complaining about how we can't
afford to keep living in the place we are. None of us wants to move again!

Amelia