Old February 1st 16, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Jacob went to the Bridge

Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just after I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing so we rushed him to the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had fluid in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side, and four from his left. He died shortly after they did that. The vet thinks he had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a few days old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.